The 2014.5 Versions for 3DEXCITE BUNKSPEED SHOT, BUNKSPEED PRO and BUNKSPEED ZOOM are here! Please see below for all the techie-talk you can handle (and maybe just a bit more).
2014.5 is an optional but recommended update and is included for all 2014 products.
- Presentation mode (Ctrl + M) – Launches a true fullscreen mode and stretches the camera aspect ration and viewport size to fit the primary monitor (BUNKSPEED ZOOM).
- Presentation Toolbar – A new and fully customizable toolbar which appears in Presentation mode, and allows users to tailor the utilities present for crafting amazing realtime presentations (BUNKSPEED ZOOM).
- New realtime setting for Preview Mode (rasterization) that allows objects to reflect in other objects (replaces the need for Props as exposed in HyperDrive). (BUNKSPEED ZOOM).
- Expanded maximum supported texture size to leverage all available memory on modern GPUs. This results in uncompressed textures and HDRI environments, providing you have appropriate hardware resources.
- Raised the maximum supported texture size for rasterization to 16k x 16k.
- Ability to disable the preview during material drag/drop in Tools > Options.
- Rebuilt the 3DConnexion integration to be much more robust and provide expected behavior.
- Added the option to switch between Camera and World modes for 3DConnexion navigation modes.
- Adds support for Bunkspeed-specific 3DConnexion spacemouse driver settings.
- New render mode icons help distinguish between modes more clearly, and create uniformly among the Toolbar options.
- Improvements and updates to the main Toolbar to improve usability and consistency.
- Status indicators (Camera Locked, Animation Playback, Supersampling Enabled and Physics Enabled) are now displayed in the HUD for consistency and the ability to minimize.
- Improved usability and stability of multiple viewports.
- Improved FBX import (stability, memory consumption, UV mapping).
- Improved 3DXML import, specifically for files organized by material.
- Fixed a bug where material assignments and configurations were not being stored and saved properly.
- Introduced a modified versioning scheme.
- Many additional bugs and stability concerns were addressed in this update.